poniedziałek, 14 lipca 2014

like flowers wilt and wither


* * *

 Could drag you from the ocean
I could pull you from the fire
When you're standing in the shadows
I could open up the sky
And I could give you my devotion
Until the end of time
And you will never be forgotten
With me by your side

And I don't need this life
I just need

I've got nothing left to live for 
Got no reason yet to die
But when I'm standing in the gallows 
I'll be staring at the sky 
Because no matter where they take me 
In death I will survive 
And I will never be forgotten 
With you by my side 

* * *












mod: Klaudia Kramarska
photo: me

3 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

Przepiękne. Dobrze dobrana kolorystyka :)

Unknown pisze...

Cudowne fotografie!
na prawdę gratuluję :)

Maciej Kantor pisze...

5 i 7 dla mnie najlepsze..
ogólnie świetna kolorystyka...
podoba mi się bardzo delikatność tych zdjęć :)